Saturday, April 18, 2009


I need everyone's opinion. I recently applied and got selected to do another Disney College Program starting this May and ending in December. I'm not sure whether or not I should stay around here and wait for a state job to open up so that I'll make more money and more importantly, have state benefits (mainly health insurance). If I go to Disney, I'll at least be making some income while working at a job I love, but if I leave here, I lose all of my chances to get into a state job while I wait to get into the academy. But on the other hand, if I go to Disney, I can always leave early if I have to.

Also, if I move, I'll have to continually make trips to Chicago to test for the academy, which could get quite expensive. However, if I stay here, who knows how long it might take for anyone to call me back about a job, and at least working for Disney, I would have some income, even though it won't be much.

As you can see, it's a bit of a dilemma. Please, let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment