Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hot Ass Poem - by Jennifer Knox

One of my fav poems:

Hey check out the ass on that guy he's got a really hot ass
I'd like to see his ass naked with his hot naked ass
Hey check out her hot ass that chick's got a hot ass
she's a red hot ass chick I want to touch it
Hey check out the ass on that old man
that’s one hot old man ass
look at his ass his ass his old man ass
Hey check out that dog's ass
wow that dog's ass is hot
that dog's got a hot dog ass
I want to squeeze that dog's hot dog ass
like a ball but a hot ball a hot ass ball
Hey check out the ass on that bird
how's a bird get a hot ass like that
that's one hot ass bird ass
I want to put that bird's hot ass in my mouth
and swish it around and around and around
Hey check out the ass on that bike
damn that bike's ass it h-o-t
you ever see a bike with an ass that hot
I want to put my hot ass on that bike's hot ass and make a double hot ass bike ass
Hey check out that building
it's got a really really really hot ass
and the doorman and the ladies in the information booth and the guy in the elevator got themselves a butt load of hot ass
I want to wrap my arms around the whole hot ass building and squeeze myself right through its hot ass and out the other side
I want to get me a hot ass piece of all 86 floors of hot hot hot hot ass!

1 comment: